In a day of flips, spins and fickle Stowe weather, you can count on the Girl's Go-Snow Pants to be worthy in all conditions. The abrasion-resistant 2-layer 100% polyester shell fabric has a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish to block wet snow and wind. Inside, soft, high-loft 100-g Thermogreen insulation (90% recycled stays warm even when wet. The reinforced seat, scuff guards and hem add long-term sturdiness, and Patagonia's "grow-fit" feature in the legs adds two inches for extended wear. The adjustable waistband has loops that attach to the Girl's Puff Rider and Snow Flyer Jackets.
- Durable and comfortable 2-layer polyester shell fabric with a waterproof/breathable H2No barrier and a Deluge DWR (durable water repellent) finish; fully taped seams for storm-level protection
- High-loft and compressible 100-g Thermogreen insulation is wind-and water-resistant and stays warm even when wet.
- "Grow-fit' feature in legs increases length 2" for extended wear
- Doubled fabric at scuff guard and hem for extra durability; articulated knees
- Curved waistband with belt loops and external waist adjustment; zippered fly with double snap closure; two covered, zipper pockets with reflective pulls; two gusseted patch pockets for larger items with hook-and-loop closure and D-ring to attach pass
- Loops on rear yoke attach to the Girl's Puff Rider Jacket and other Girl's Snow Flyer Jacket
- Internal gaiter with gripper elastic goes over boots and seals out the wet and cold; loops inside the hem give option to add cord to keep pants from riding up; hand-me-down ID label inside
- 593 g